Version 15.05 (09/01/2020)
Back to school!
Here come a major security patch. No new features, but a lot of improvements regarding:
- The security of the communication with your OctoPrint server(s)
- The speed of the connection with your server(s)
- The timeout of the requests between the app and the server (it has been increased from 15 to 30 seconds)
This release also includes big changes regarding the Printoid Account. Now the app has a smart algorithm to determine it the settings and configuration have changed during an app session, before uploading the content to the cloud storage. This will avoid the annoying popup that tells you that “the settings have changed” while opening the app… whereas nothing had changed.
All those changes imply another major change: Printoid now requires Android 5.0 at least to run on your device. But don’t worry, the previous versions of the app are still published on Google Play.
– If the update is still not available yet for you, please be patient, it will available very soon for everyone.
– Please do not ask me for the APK by email, Google Play is the only vector of distribution you shall trust. Moreover, I don’t not compile APK files anymore, but rather Android AppBundle only.
Security patch (Printoid requires now Android 5.0 minimum)
Printoid Account and cloud settings backup improvements
Increase requests timeout to 30 seconds
Minor UI improvements
Lot of bugfixes
Notes de version
Patch de sécurité (Printoid nécessite désormais Android 5.0 minimum)
Amélioration du compte Printoid et du backup dans le cloud
Augmentation du timeout des requêtes à 30 secondes
Améliorations UI mineures
Nombreux fix de bugs