Version 15.03 (05/15/2020)
Version 15.03 is out, with a new theme and some design refinements!
1/ Printoid Manual and tutorials
I’ve added a new menu in the app: the Printoid manual.
It only shows you the list of manuals, tutorials and pages already available on Printoid.net. But since I still receive a lot of questions for things already described on the website… let’s try to add them directly in the app, may they will have more visibility!
2/ New theme: Blue 2020
A new theme is coming with this version, as you can see on the previews screenshots.
Blue 2020 brings you a deep blue theme, it looks very cool on your device!
3/ Refinement of the graph of temperatures
The graph was a bit buggy. After few minutes showing on the screen, it became to have strange behaviors. I’ve fixed it in this version, now it runs flawlessly even after 24h displayed on the screen.
I’ve also refined a bit the axis management:
- The X axis (the time) has now a fixed amount of elements (6) even when zooming on the axis
- The X axis labels has been refined to show better and more accurate values
- The Y axis labels are now a bit bigger and show the complete unit (°C for Celsius, instead of only °)
- Every entry are now spaced by 2 seconds (the app plots a new point every 2 seconds by default)
- When the app connects to your OctoPrint server, it fetches 500 entries (if 500 entries are available). So the app shows you a temperature history of 500 * 2 seconds = 1000 seconds (~16 minutes)
- The maximum amount of entries in the graph is 1000 entries (while printing, it represents ~15 minutes of history)
- The oldest entry (the maximum window of time displayed in the graph) is set to 20 minutes (then you will not show entries older than 20 minutes on the graph)
4/ Refinement of the control buttons
I got a feedback from a user that, the control buttons were not clear enough, and they look like to a fat old keyboard.
This way I’ve bring some refinements:
- The Home XY and Home Z buttons are now labelled. So there is no more confusion between both.
- The custom command buttons (with the option ‘show on dashboard’ selected) are now looking a bit smaller than the main control buttons, and their border are a bit translucent.
I hope you will like these changes
- If the update is still not available yet for you, please be patient, it will available very soon for everyone.
- Please do not ask me for the APK by email, Google Play is the only vector of distribution you shall trust. Moreover, I don’t not compile APK files anymore, but rather Android AppBundle only.
New feature: Printoid manual & tutorials
New app theme: Blue 2020
Rework control icons (especially home XY and home Z buttons)
Fix temperatures graph design & strange behaviors
Fix Tasmota & TP-Link status
Fix app icon is missing
Lot of other bugfixes
Notes de version
Nouvelle fonctionnalité : Manuel de Printoid & Tutoriels
Nouveau theme de l’app : Blue 2020
Nouvelles icônes de contrôle (home XY et home Z)
Fix du design du graph de températures et de son comportement
Fix du statut des plugins Tasmota et TP-Link
Fix de l’icône de l’app qui disparaît
Nombreux fixes de bugs