We’re working to feature @americanforcewheels in the next update. #dually #truck #ford #f250 #raptor #offroad #instatruck #wheelsonapp #free #app #iphone #android stay tuned
Image by wheelsonapp
[IMPORTANT] End of support for Android 4.4 (API 19 and 20)
API 19 and 20 stand for Android v4.4 (KitKat, released on October, 2013)
Today, API 19 and 20 were represented by a very few amount of phones and tablets (less than 1% of the devices used to run Printoid in the world).
That’s why I’ve removed the support for those devices since Printoid v15.05. This action will help me to develop things easier and faster (because it is pretty hard to maintain very old version of Android, KitKat has been released 7 years ago!)
For users using a smartphone or a tablet running previous versions, don’t worry, Printoid is still published on Google Play for you:
- Android 4.2 and Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) can install Printoid up to v14.07
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) can install Printoid up to v15.04
If you want to enjoy the latest updates of Printoid, you can still check on StackOverFlow if there is a method to run a custom ROM of Android on your device (such as LineageOS for example). You will give a second life to your device, bringing a more recent version of Android (from 8.0 to 10.0, depending on the model you have) and Printoid might run flawlessly on it!
- Cinderella Solution Diet Review 2020 – Will It Really Work for You?
- EZ Battery Reconditioning Review – Ridiculously Powerful Technique to Revive Dead Batteries?
- Resurge Supplement Review 2020 – Does This Dinner Ritual Actually Work?
- Text Chemistry Review (2020) – Does It Make You Irresistible to Men?
- 8 Week Keto Custom Plan Review – Does It Really Work?